lördag 27 oktober 2012

Challenge #55

Good afternoon! Turned out to be a beautiful winterday, totally unexpected in the end of october... At least in this part of Sweden. But the kids like it! :-)
Yesterday challenge 55 over at Punky scraps came up. This time it's a recipe, and here's what you're supposed to use:


1. use of 3 different punches
2. staples
3. masking
4. chevrons
5. 2 patterned papers
6. 1 photo

This is my take:

This was really hard to capture on photo... I used all the things from the recipe, but I used dies instead of punches in two of three... Love the cloud-die i bought on the crop a couple of weeks ago. Very useful and very nice if you ask me. Noweadays theres clouds on pretty mouch everything I create... Hehe!
Speaking of it, here's a close-up:

It's time to do something useful around here. Cleaning for example... Or take a walk in the beautiful sun... Think I'll go with the last... :-D

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, så läcker! Man längtar allt efter lite sol och värme nu. Men jag har i alla fall en vecka ledigt nu att se fram emot, även om det kanske blir mer minusgrader än värme... :-)

    SvaraRadera

Lämna gärna en kommentar så blir jag glad! :-)