fredag 16 mars 2012

Punky scraps x 2

Hello there scrappy happy people!! :-D It's friday night and I'm not going back to work for a whole week! Wiiie, skiing is on the schedule!
I've been a bit lazy on showing you my takes on Punky scraps challenges lately... Last friday we had an absolutely faboulous picture to get inspired from...
Isn't it lovely?!
This is my take on the challenge:


The backgroundpaper is actually green, not mustard like the picture show...  Why does always the colors get strange?? Anyway, I took this picture of my fave summershoes last summer... Love those shoes, bought them in Crete two summers ago. Very nice even if they're not so glamourous... ;-P I added some purple to my layout to make it more exciting. The stamp is from Penny black and is the very one I used for our weddinginvitations a couple of years ago...

This weeks challenge is a sketchy sketch... It's Mison who's made it, and this is what it looks like:

At first I didn't like the look of my layout, I started it last weekend on the crop, but I finished it at home this week and I really love how it turned out finally!! It was the extra gesso that made the day I guess... *lol*


I hope you join the challenges!?

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lika snygga layouter båda två, fast väldigt olika!
    Hoppas att du får en underbar vecka med fint väder då!
    Kramar, Linda

    SvaraRadera
  2. I really like that you combined both challenges into one post! I LOVED both these pages- the first is so beautiful with that fabulous corner stamp and the second is even more fantastic with all that paint texture and detail. I look forward to your work every week and want to thank you so much for being so consistently great with your submissions.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Härliga & fina layouter! Jättesnyggt med stämpeln som grund till inramningen av fotot på sko-layouten!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fantastiska layouter båda två! Härligt "punkiga"!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sara...I absolutely adore both of these pages!

    SvaraRadera

Lämna gärna en kommentar så blir jag glad! :-)